Sunday, July 19, 2009


This is a very wonderful day at church, we voted on started construction on our new social hall! When the church was built they were smart to go ahead and have plans drawn up to expand, since the church is paid off we have the money in our building fund now and will break ground the first Sunday in August! How exciting this is to me, my Great-grandmother broke ground at her church and now I get to participate at my church!



I had a very cooperative butterfly when I got home and played with the app. settings on my camera.
***************

I am very proud of myself, I got a lot done cleaning yesterday including dusting under my bed, am going to leave the computer in a few minutes and work some more. The more I get rid of the more I want to get rid of, LOL!
Charli was in a Meme mood today, she wanted me and was giving Gina a fit leaving church. MADE ME PROUD! Preacher Bud said "Grandma's been spoiling that baby!" Gina said she and Trey may go bowling or something together for awhile so we can play together.

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

Always nice to see a church expand.

The butterfly photos are neat :-)

Frank got the floors mopped today. I can vacuum, but not mop. I have been trying to get a few dust bunnies out here and there.