Wednesday, July 22, 2009





I am in a contest at Digital Scrap Addicts and needed a picture for this week. You know who I picked as my model, LOL! She is so easy to work with, I changed her clothes and brought the umbrella as a prop and just let her play! Maybe she and I should get into fashion photography, ROFL!
The page I posted last week got the page of the day at Gotta Pixel for 7/21, I thought that was cool!
I found out a couple of new words Charli says... MINE! and Chocolate. I brought a 3 Musketeers bar last week to share with her and she loved it so I picked up some mini ones and she went to my pocketbook and wanted to see what I had. After nap she grabbed my finger and told me "'mon" so I got her another she told me "chocolate" and says Yum. The hours I spend with her are the highlight of my week! I am teaching her the Barney Song so she will say I Love You and when I do Itsy Bitsy Spider she tries to do her fingers.

*************
I don't remember my grandmother's singing to me but my Granddaddy did! He sang silly songs he made up. My favorite is Cat beans and bananna soup, he was never afraid to be silly when he and I were together, I will always remember him being disappointed when I wasn't ticklish anymore! I loved my Granddaddy so much and am so sorry he died when Gina was almost 3 so she barely knew him!

Les has an awful breaking out now! He finished his antibiotics, he has an appointment tomorrow to see what is going on. My FIL finally came home from the hospital.

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

Love the photos...especially the last one. Charli could be a model.

Nice memories you have of your Granddaddy.