Thursday, July 23, 2009


Sitting like this runs in my family, I still sit this way everyday while I sit on the floor with the kids. The top picture is Gina making clothes for her cat. The silly cat would just sit there and let her, too. The picture of Charli was taken Tuesday while we were playing, that's the lamb I take her picture with every month.
Now the last picture is an angel my Grandmother got for me many years ago. She said she thought of me when she saw it. It was one of the first angels people gave me. The blue angel to the right back was given to my Mom when I was born and says Wednesday's Child is full of woe, the wings are broken on it. I still can't part with that one or the October one that belonged to my great-grandmother, Hassie, which is broke, too. The two in back on the bench are from Jeremy and the pretty pink one is from My Mom.
I have many Willowtrees that Gina has gotten me, I love those! My collection is in my bedroom on the mantle so I see them everyday, I do not buy them myself so each one was given by someone who I love, most Gina and my Mom. I never want these to get 'out of hand' like my VW's (I have over 300), I have just enough for my space now, but I love my Angels!

2 comments:

Kar said...

How funny! Isn't it weird how you notice things like that are "passed down".

Charli is too cute in the green dress in the previous post! Adorable!

xxxx

Zaroga said...

I can remember sitting like that... no more though. You are making such great memories with your photos and scrap booking.