Saturday, November 29, 2008
I was doing my usual two challenges at once when I came up with this page, when J was young we were Very close, I was even assistant scout master of his scout troop and got to pin his Eagle on him! Now he is grown and has a son of his own, I feel so bad that I can't bond with Seth and spoil him like I do Charli, 3000 miles is too far away. Now Jeremy is in Iraq and he is not able to see his son as he has his first teeth and gets ready to walk...
I have to remember what a wonderful little boy he was and I scrap his pictures growing up because I have too few of my grandson.
Well, enough of that! Jeremy I am so proud of you and we are all praying for you to return safely and with good memories! I Love you Son and miss your hugs!
The llayout is make with my stash by Osten Wilkins AKA The Dude and a Blog freebie overlay by Elena Designs which I LOVE and the green ribbon on left bottom is by Colie's Corner from Apple Orchard at SOTB
Friday, November 28, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I got tagged back by Sami but I am like her, LOL, don't know enough Bloggers to do it again!
This is the set I made for Charli before she was born, I wanted to get some shots and I got tickled at her! These are made with Carla Ware's Blakelee, she's now at Scraphead, I have got to go visit her there... especially since I tagged her! I really miss her! I will go join their gallery so I can post my pages with her kits I've done, I am pretty busy now doing CT for Kimmi and Rina, Cathy K and Dude and Gem Designs. I also am still waiting for Scrapbooker's Playground to come back up, I miss doing for Cathy Alesia!
Gotta go to work now!
Monday, November 24, 2008
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
1. I am supposed to cut down on my Pepsi and have cut down to 2 a day, actually I only had 1 yesterday and today. (Per Dr.)
2. My grandchildren were born 4 days apart this January
3. I have 5 generations in my family, My Mom is oldest daughter, I am oldest granddaughter, Ginna is oldest Great and Charli is oldest great-great-granddaughter!
4. I worked at Wal-Mart Pharmacy for 12 years
5. I love Hershey's candy Cane kisses
6. I started digi scrapping when Gina got married in 2005
I am going to tag Anders Amanda Michelle Susie Kashia and Carla I hope they don't get mad at me!