Tuesday, November 25, 2008





I got tagged back by Sami but I am like her, LOL, don't know enough Bloggers to do it again!

This is the set I made for Charli before she was born, I wanted to get some shots and I got tickled at her! These are made with Carla Ware's Blakelee, she's now at Scraphead, I have got to go visit her there... especially since I tagged her! I really miss her! I will go join their gallery so I can post my pages with her kits I've done, I am pretty busy now doing CT for Kimmi and Rina, Cathy K and Dude and Gem Designs. I also am still waiting for Scrapbooker's Playground to come back up, I miss doing for Cathy Alesia!

Gotta go to work now!

2 comments:

drfenning said...

Wow, sounds like you really are a busy scrapper! that outfit is really adorable. I wish I was good at that kindof stuff!! and great page too!

tracy

Zaroga said...

Such a cutie!

I don't scrapbook, but love looking at those that are so talented to do so.

Zaroga (from picture it group)