Thursday, November 27, 2008


Well I am going to do a little baking today! Anyone that knows me know this is a rare event, LOL! Grandmama Gary always baked a lemon Nut cake and I loved it so much but never got the recipe. I found this one on Cooks.com and thought I would use Cathy K's Merry Falala to make a quick recipe card. It's one of the $1 Black Friday Specials at SBE http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=263 There are some wonderful things on sale and it's already started so CHECK IT OUT!
If you like the card let me know and I will put it on 4Shared and give you the link.
I will also let you know how it turns out!

2 comments:

Zaroga said...

The recipe sounds great. One day I'll cook again and try this recipe.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Zaroga

K2 Designs said...

Would love a copy of your recipe please, Tammy. Looks and sounds yummy. Thanks.