Monday, November 24, 2008

I got tagged

1. Link to the person who tagged you - Shannon
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

1. I am supposed to cut down on my Pepsi and have cut down to 2 a day, actually I only had 1 yesterday and today. (Per Dr.)
2. My grandchildren were born 4 days apart this January
3. I have 5 generations in my family, My Mom is oldest daughter, I am oldest granddaughter, Ginna is oldest Great and Charli is oldest great-great-granddaughter!
4. I worked at Wal-Mart Pharmacy for 12 years
5. I love Hershey's candy Cane kisses
6. I started digi scrapping when Gina got married in 2005


I am going to tag Anders Amanda Michelle Susie Kashia and Carla I hope they don't get mad at me!

2 comments:

Shananigans said...

Blame Fran for tagging Twila...lol.

Unknown said...

I just love your blog. And Tag! Sorry didn't know who else to tag. Visit my blog