Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday




BoldIt was a Very different day for me, I didn't go shopping with either of my sisters or Gina! Les and I went to Goodies and Wal-Mart, ate breakfast and he went to work. I was going to keep Charli but I didn't get but a couple of hours sleep so Gina and Trey took her with them to Anderson.
I got her this cute shirt tht says Who needs Santa when I've got Grandma? So I used Merry Falala by Cathy K to scrap these pictures. Just after I took the bottom picture she reached and got the donuts from the top of my pocketbook so I gave her one and took pictures. I also got her standing playing with my phone, she loves to dance to the music.
Cathy's Kit is $1 these weekend at SBE and believe me that's a bargain because the kit is adorable.
BTW, how do you like my new header? It's made with Kimmi's $1 kit called Snow Friends at SBE, I did use the frames and heart from Lover Boy to frame my great kids and grands. I had to do a double take for a second because I have had the other up since I started, but I like seeing my children at the top!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are much braver than me!! I don't like crowds so I tend to stay home on Black Friday. Heeheeen

Zaroga said...

So cute... love the header.
Zaroga