Friday, July 24, 2009

This is one of those mornings I did not want to get up! I was at church until almost 9:30 helping clean out the flower room and shed and I was so tired and went to bed soon after getting home. Today is my DGM's 91st birthday so I will go visit her awhile and I have to go to Wal-mart and get groceries. YUCK!

Today's page is done for the DSA CT contest and is made from Connie Prince's Good Night Moon kit and add on and a few pieces of her perfectly natural Kit and her date tags. The competition is rough and when the voting opens on Monday many people have all there friends and family voting for them but it is fun anyway. I think this is one of my best pages. The lyrics are a song by Third Day, "Wnen the Rain Comes" and is one of my favorite songs.

Well off to get ready for work, TGIF!

2 comments:

CathyK Designs said...

Wow, your layout is gorgeous!!

Zaroga said...

The page looks wonderful! Love the song too.