Saturday, August 1, 2009


When I got the change to scrap with Cathy K's new kit SPLASH and the Add On she created I went through Gina's vacation pictures and found the one of her running on the beach and it came together so easily! The top page I wanted to use a long skinny photo so I used this one I took of Charli playing in the rain waiting for her Daddy, the lyrics from the song Laughter in the Rain bring back wonderful memories from my teen years.
In case you are too young to remember this sweet song here it is...




I have a list of things to get done today, I have already started laundry and am ready to go out to the garage and find some tea sat pieces to put in Charli's toys then I am ready to catch up on things I need to. Les it going to work tonight so I do not have to leave the house and even have my sweats on. Gina is off today and going to Anderson. It is wet and will probably drizzle off and on, I am glad I didn't plan to yard sale!

1 comment:

CathyK Designs said...

These layouts are so adorable!!