Thursday, July 30, 2009


I am very late posting today. I have been working on my challenge page for week 3 and it was tough! Too much on it that I had to save in parts on my program! I am posting it here so I can go back and cut and paste to post in. It is a 1 - 10 challenge and here is what I used

1 alpha (Home Made Memories)
2 fonts ( Snappy script light and Serrific Grunge)
3 flourishes
4 strings
5 glitters
6 animals
7 photos
8 buttons
9 papers
10 flowers

kits are all by Connie Prince Pocketful of Sunshine, Perfectly Natural, Bright Blooms, and Home Made Memories.


I do not like to spend hours on a page, but that is what I did with this one! Glad it's done!

Had a pretty good day at work, the little boy I am concerned about is behind in speech and developmentally and they are checking into a program to evaluate and help him. I was proud of him today, he rode one of the cars today, I had noticed he never would ride any of the ride toys, I started putting him on and he would get off, Today I put him on and he rode it a couple of feet. He also climbed on himself. He will be 2 Sunday, please pray for the little fellow that he can catch up! He doesn't talk, either, (he grunts from his throat and hearing is fine) that is why I asked his Mom about getting him looked at. He had never been in daycare so she had not seen him beside kids his age. Also pray for the family, they are working hard to get him help.

No comments: