Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Through the years of Les and Tammy

Les and I have a very few pictures of our wedding, it was very informal, I wore a blue sweater dress and Les had blue cords and a white sweater. Why am I posting this? Chris sent me the link to a FUNNY video, PLEASE watch this! Can you believe how skinny I was and Jeremy was 3 months old, too!
Les never really asked me to marry him, we just decided we should and it has been 28 years. I can't imagine not being married, I was 20 at the time, just weeks away from my 21st birthday.


Here we are on our first date, I was 16 at the time 2/14/76
Here we are in the 90's when I had the heavy Prednisone weight gain, I was in my 30's.

This is 2/14/2000 at church 26 years after our first date. I was 40.

And this is now near my 49th birthday. Well that takes you through the decades with Les and I, I really hope you enjoyed seeing these!

No comments: