Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Charli loves to go outside so when she grabbed my finger and went to the door I grabbed my camera to see what she would do. She wanted to play with her gardening tools.

I think of all the things in my Nanny's yard that held flowers, pots were everywhere and then there were tires... huge tractor tires that were white washed and cut and folded down. Now here I am trying to find unusual garden art to fill my yard! Les has made me a bird I will post when he gets it set up, it is made from plastic reels. We plan on doing recycled garden art and have the garage almost ready to start. It has been a fun idea and something we can share. I will post things as we make them. Our challenge is to pay as little as possible so we are watching the sides of the road and he made the floor for free, shipping crates and boards from a display at work.

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

awwwwwww, she's so cute

Kar said...

How cute! Isn't it nice just to sit back and watch the little ones "work" in the garden. Loved the pics of you and Les in the last post. Funny to look back and see where you were in the years past.

Have a great day Tammy!

xxxx