Sunday, July 26, 2009


To remember scripture I like to see it so I created this for each of my friends in the Women's On Mission group I belong to using a kit Rina is about to retire called Carpetbag. I love the colors and old fashioned feel to it and the ladies loved their cards! If you would like a copy please let my know and I will send it to you via email. If anyone that does not scrap would like to have me do a scripture card please ask, I do so many pages with the kits from my designers and would not mind at all!

*******************

A quick rundown on yesterday before I go the a cakewalk at church (I made gooey Death by Chocolate cookies and put in a basket)
Lynn went to yard sales with me and we found some wonderful Premie boy clothes for her babies and after Gina cut my hair off so I can be cooler she and David, Les and ate grilled chicken, had fresh creamed corn, beans and slaw. Les put a tomato from his garden in the slaw and it was good! I really enjoy Lynn's company and hope we can do this more often!
Poor Lynn ended up giving many of the clotes and socks to her great-nephew who was born July 1, Payton who happens to be a distant cousin of mine. I hope she will get then back soon, LOL!

The Scripture Challenge for SBE is at post below.

No comments: