Sunday, August 2, 2009

Groundbreaking!




This morning we broke ground at church! So everyone there could have a part we had the building committee behind the plow and all the members there pulling the ropes, great idea I think! I was sorry that many of our regular members were not there because of sickness or vacations but I will share these pictures with everyone. We celebrated 25 years in February, what a great way to start our next quarter century!

Charli spend the afternoon with Les and I and so we visited Les's parents, My FIL slept most of the time and Charli is not comfortable around them and will not let my MIL hold her, that makes her feel bad.
My great nephew Charlie who is 2 was playing with his daddy who was flipping him and fell on the pavement and had to have 4 stitches in his head this morning.

No comments: