Thursday, August 6, 2009

I have this sweet picture of Charli eating a Little Debbie Jelly Creme Pie and think back to Gina growing up and eating them. They were called Choc-O-Jels then and instead of the strawberry center they had raspberry. Gina was addicted and would eat as many as we would let her!
I eat one some mornings as I take my pills and check my e-mails. I always think of my sweet little Gina eating them when I do. She is still so sweet, she will kiss me a couple of times before leaving for work and in church she hugs me during prayer time. I do hope Charli picks up this from her Mom, right now she is very selective on who she wants to be loved by. She is not comfortable with her great-grandmothers and will not let them hold her long If she lets them at all and that makes them sad. She does better if she doesn't see me because I have spoiled her pretty badly.... what is a Meme supposed to do, LOL!
I 'talked' to my DIL in Facebook chat, will share the pictures later.
Zaroga, glad you felt like stopping by! I am still praying for you!

1 comment:

Kar said...

How cute Tammy! You sound like you have a very wonderful daughter. You are very lucky Mom.