Friday, August 7, 2009


Today I am sharing a random picture I took a couple of years ago. I went to bed at 7:00 last night because the hot humid weather and make class at work is draining me. My computer was acting up so I just decided to try to sleep. I am counting the days until I get my new kids! I had an intern yesterday and she said she was worn out, LOL! It's not that I am complaining but with 8 2 year olds and I really believe one is showing signs of Autism and one bites (although now he has switched to pulling hair and pinching) and a new girl who pinches I am constantly watching them to make sure no one gets hurt. I tried an art project but the child I worry about wanted to eat the glue and paper instead of putting it together. Of course I always have him by my side!
At 5:00 my Mission Group is going to a shut in's house to do some needed things, I am going to bring my camera. My cough is bad right now and that takes a lot out of me, too. I need to get my sister to check Sam's and see if I can get Musinex DM and Cough syrup cheaper by bulk!
I pray for a blessed day!

1 comment:

Kar said...

I just don't know how you do it. I think my patience would be gone with dealing with all the biting, pinching, etc. I'm so old school that I would be told to leave and never come back. :)

Hope you are feeling better. Get rid of that cough. :)