Monday, August 3, 2009

Good afternoon! It's after 3 and I am just getting home. I talked to Gina and she needed me to meet her at the Dermatologist because a rash she had really was getting worse. She has an infection so needed a couple of antibiotics, her system has been a little wacky since she lost the baby. I also got to pick up my new glasses which made me happy!
This is one of my squirrels eating fruit loops from the feeder Les and Jeff made me, they keep knocking the top off and Les hasn't attached it right. The feeder beside it was meant for birds, it's Les' design using PVC, twigs and coke caps, he covered it with fiberglass and it looks like a branch, the caps look like knots and he put peanut butter in them. No birds but the squirrels had a ball!
I got an 8th child at work today and wouldn't you know, she's aggressive! She kept walking up and pinching kids and even had one boy on floor hitting him in face! I hope she will put me back down to 7 in the next 2 weeks when school starts back! (I can have 8 but my room is crowded) I tripped over a cot and hurt my right arm while I was trying to throw the leftovers to the birds and get the girls to stop standing on the cots. A few extra bruises, there, LOL!
Well, I need to get the dessert for my WOM group made, hope you are having a nice day!

No comments: