Sunday, August 9, 2009

It was too hot for Charli and I to play long at the park yesterday! The playground equipment was almost too hot to touch so she and I ended up going to Dairy Queen.
I used both Primarily for Artists and Primarily for Kids by Garden Girl Designs for this page.
I do not do well in the heat, I read that Flaxseed oil helped with the hot flashes and sweats so I started taking it again, I also got my hair shorter and it seems to be some better.
Service was great this morning and tonight, it was John 16, I wasn't aware that it was 12:15 when he ended!
It is late and I am watching the show I Survived, I really like it.

1 comment:

Amberpony Creates said...

Very Cute Memory Page even if it ws to hot to play at the Park.
I really should get back over to SOTB and get my gifty and make some LOs but I was loaned a large tractor and got 2 months worth of work done in a little over 1 Weeks.
Not to mention my first full kit went into the SAS New Designer Program at the same time.