Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So it was Saturday and no make up but here is Charli and me. Les is not a photographer but you can see my short hair and new glasses which no one has noticed yet, LOL!
I am not as happy now, I got my new class list and I Still am going to have my biter, my pincher and my special baby! Plus since 4 are 2 I will still have instead of 6! Two new kids started taking the spaces of the next 2 to go up so I have to deal with all 3 of these Plus new kids who I don't know and are younger. I am so praying things will change because I really am upset! My biter came in and with in 5 minutes bit a little girl! I want my sweet babies back!

2 comments:

Zaroga said...

Who needs makeup when you have a smile on your face. That is what I'm glad to see.

I hardly ever wear makeup... I just ordered new glasses today. I get to where I cut my hair shorter in the summers, but may have to keep it that way.

I enjoyed catching up.... but I'll probably stay behind for a while :-)

CathyK Designs said...

Love your new haircut and glasses! And that photo of you and Charli is wonderful!