Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I was happily surprised to see that I got LeiOut of the day at Scrapable with this page yesterday! I used Cathy K's U-Build it pieces at SBE usually to get this honor a kit sold there wins. The pictures are some Trey or Gina took on their vacation.
I had gotten LOD at Gotta Pixel last week for my round page I did for the DSA CT challenge but we did not make the final cut this week at DSA. BUT I am in second place at My Life and Scraps which is awesome. I do not know why I have done more challenges lately but it helps get my designers kits out there.

3 comments:

Zaroga said...

How adorable! Congrats!

Kar said...

You always come up with great layouts for the pics of Charli. I especially love the one with the pics of her from newborn to now. Awesome!

Love your haircut! Very cute and I'm sure it's wonderful to keep cool in the heat.

Take care dear!
xxxx

CathyK Designs said...

Congratulations! Fantastic layout!