Thursday, August 13, 2009

I found this link for a free Photoshop course and wanted to share. I have PSE4 and can't figure it out to make a page! I finally can drag one onto other but there are too many steps! I am used to chosing my files and drag drop and add show, Easy Peasy! I had 4 Books and have watched videos for 2 years now and can't do it!
I worked very hard on this page for a Contest at My Life and Scraps, it had to show Transitions and points are awarded for fonts, colors, arrangements and journaling. I used the My CT Rocks which was a designer Collab gift. The tear is from Kara Perrien's Blog. I am now in second place, only 2 points behind so I had to put a lot of thought into it.
Got several kits to work right now Plus have to get ready for my Woman's group Monday night.

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

I've tried trials of Photoshop and just could not get the hang of it. I'll just stick with DIP :-)

Great looking page!