Friday, August 14, 2009




It's she just too sweet! Watching Yo Gabba Gabba with all her friends, she has all the characters and can tell you the names, too! When I say she is smart I am not being Just a proud Meme but I can see her as a teacher, too! She honestly has a better and plainer vocabulary than some of the kids I teach and they are all older! She wouldn't wear the hat for Gina and so I asked her to please wear it so I could take her picture and so here she is, I showed it to her and she got tickled.
I finished Rick Warren's book A Purposed Driven Life and I tell you every Christian should read it! I am going through it again because he points out things that really touched my heart! We are talking about having a group study on it. My Grandmother and I think my Mom did at church. I highly recommend this book!

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

Those are really cute pictures.