Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Mother's Day card

A Special Card to all you Mom's Out there from Charli and I!
Here are my gifts from Gina, Charli and Trey. Jeremy sent me a Sweet but quick email telling me how much he loves and misses me, that made my day even better!
OH, and I won Photo of the Day at Gotta Pixel! That was awesome, too!
I used a kit by Cathy K called One Fine Day. It's her Contest entry at DSA for a design contest. Stop by and see it HERE and please leave her some love!


I am still having trouble with Foxfire! I can't get it to uninstall or open. I may have Many more misspells now, I am used to FF pointing them out!

2 comments:

CathyK Designs said...

Tammy, your card and layouts are just adorable! Congrats on photo of the day at GP! I'll have to go try and find it. Happy Mother's Day!

Zaroga said...

The layout is great... thanks for thinking of me!