Sunday, May 24, 2009



Here are the pictures of Charli 'icing' her boo boo after she dropped a toy truck on her foot, she was very funny with the ice, her foot was a little swollen and had a small bruise but she was still standing on her toes and playing so she was fine, I think Les felt worse that anyone since she was following him when she went to the shelf the truck was on. Gina said that she was going to get hurt and it was ok. We still felt bad.
His back is hurting again. He had to turn up his stimulator on high and take a Flexaril. I hope it ends soon, I hate to see him hurting! He has to work everyday until Thursday when he is off.

3 comments:

Twila's Treasures said...

Poor Baby... I know how it feels to feel bad something lke that happened. Tell Gina to watch t and make sure no knots come up after a few weeks. That is how Cody was wth his first broke foot. It was 3 weeks after that it showed up. Charli may have the same hih pain like Cody.

Still working on making babies for Saturday. Dreaming about them now... if I could only figure out how to make them while I slept. LOL

Love You
Twila

Zaroga said...

So cute! She will heal much faster than you and me.

I hope Les gets some relief from his back pain.

MemoryKeeper said...

You have some sweet baby pictures. I found you blog through SBE! I'm having so much fun on that site!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
Come Scrap your Blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs