Friday, May 29, 2009

Just a quick post while I am running my bath. I am up early because I want to work on some jewelry quickly before work. I also have a knot on my left knee and it was hurting and I could not get comfortable any way.
This is Charli and one of her Sponge Bob figures. I so wish I could record her singing the theme song!
I told you this was quick, LOL, Zaroga, I got my programs yesterday, played a little but will really enjoy it after Saturday's show!
Oh, Les is having back trouble pretty badly again so everyone Please pray for him!
Thanks!

2 comments:

Zaroga said...

Charli looks so deep in thought in that picture.

I hope your knee gets better soon and I will pray for Les. Last September my back was so bad I could barely walk. I had to have surgery to get it better. I hope Les doesn't get to that point.

I got the check today and the beautiful card.

I think you will like playing with the Publishing program.

Debbie said...

We watch a lot of SpongeBob around here as well! The theme song is one of our favorites, lol!