Monday, January 12, 2009

Digital Freebie 2 year planner cover

KIT IS LAUGH BY CATHY K AT SBE (COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS ELEMENT FROM HER FESTIVE FALL KIT)
FOR SOME TIME NOW i HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT I WAS GOING TO MAKE A COVER FOR MY 2 YEAR PLANNER, WELL I FINALLY GOT INK IN MY PRINTER AND I DID. IT LOOKS SO GOOD PRINTED ON THE EVERYDAY PHOTO PAPER I GET FROM WAL-MART! MY GRANDMOTHER LOVED IT SO I GUESS I WILL MAKE HER ONE SO I THOUGHT I WOULD LET ANYONE THAT WANTS IT HAVE IT TODAY!
NOW IT IS AN ODD SIZE, 6.5 HIGH AND 7.75 WIDE SO I SET MY PRINTER VALUE AT EXACT SIZE AND USED A SHEET OF PHOTO PAPER, IT FIT PERFECTLY AND I DIDN'T EVEN USE AN ADHESIVE WHEN I STUCK THE PLANNER BACK IN.
AT THE TOP IS HOW MINE LOOKS WITH THE PICTURES I CHOSE, I MADE IT REALLY FAST JUST TO SEE HOW IT WOULD WORK. I PLAN ON MAKING MORE.
I AM GOING TO WATCH HOW MANY DOWNLOAD IT AND IF IT GETS A LOT OF HITS I WILL MAKE MORE
HERE IS DOWNLOAD LINK
TONIGHT IS THE EMBELLISH IT CHAT WITH DUDE AT OSTEN WILKENS DESIGNS. IT'S AT 10:00 EST. IF YOU ARE A DIGI SCRAPPER COME ON BY AND JOIN US. WE REALLY HAVE A FUN TIME AND DUDE IS A GENEROUS DESIGNER WITH LOTS OF FREEBIES!

7 comments:

Zaroga said...

Really neat, Tammy.

jahree said...

Thanks! i'll try it on mine.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jan [LA 08:59pm, NY 11:59pm] - 13 Jan [UK 04:59am, OZ 03:59pm] ).

Shiloh said...

Thank you, I hope it can work for me.

Tiffany said...

Thanks!! But how did you make your 2 year planner or did you buy one? I totally need a new one. Thanks again for the cover!!

Phyllis said...

Thank you Tammy for sharing your planner cover with us.

10ecscrapper said...

Yes, Please make more....Or convert it to a template, Maybe???

Thanks for sharing