Thursday, January 15, 2009

Charli Walks!




When I got to Gina's yesterday she was in a bit of a tizzy, while she was in the shower Charli sat in her walker and made a Big mess! It was running out her diaper and on the floor. Gina had put Charli in the tub and dressed her when I came in. I was talking to the baby who was standing there while her Mommy cleaned up and she decided to start walking! She was proud of herself, too, and seemed to know how excited we were! When Trey came in she walked to Daddy but a little slower than before. It was so funny!
Her party is Sunday. My Mom thought Gina should have in at a restaurant but I like the idea of having it at her house where I can get good pictures and she can make a mess with her cake! Twila it's at 2:00. I can't wait to see her cake. One of Gina's customers is making it. She is doing a Princess theme and has the most precious dress! Gina and Trey got her one of those portable DVD players and Horton Hears a Who and Yogabbagabba DVD's. She hopes that's what people will get her as gifts because she hates clutter. Les and I went to Build a Bear and got the pink monkey but that's my limit, No more stuffed animals for gifts. Not that's she's fanatical or anything she just doesn't want dust and allergy problems. She is pretty smart really. As you can see by the pictures her floors are nice and she keeps a clean house: she Sure didn't get That from Mom!!
Well I will post some new shots later but it's time to go!

No comments: