Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Charli not feeling well!

For the first time and 8 days from her first birthday my baby had to go to the Dr. She has a sinus infection and has 2 prescriptions. She had a low grade fever of 100 and a runny nose. How blessed that she has not been sick before this! I am looking forward to her birthday party Sunday!
I so enjoyed the photos on Zaroga's Blog! I do thing it's so great we both love photographing insects! I never knew there were so many wasps and bees out there!
It's such a relaxing hobby to me! We used to have a patch of mint and they were attracted to that. I could sit for hours and fill up my card and go dump it and start all over! I have hundreds of nice shots. I did delete more than I saved, though!

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

I hope Charli feels better soon.

I'd love to see some of your insect photos. I have lots too... some good pictures and some bad. Sometimes if all I get is one shot and it is bad I keep it :-)