Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Since I am up I thought I would go ahead and post. I just typed my letter to my new parents. This is a picture of the girls swapping shoes. They do this most mornings so I have to remember which are whose to put in the cubby at nap. One of them is moving up along with my biter! I will keep 3 of my kids and 5 are moving up. I have been sanitizing my toys and room and coming home and cleaning. Les had to take off some time from work and steam cleaned my floor with Gina's Shark steam mop. Man, that thing is nice! He told Gina that would make a great Christmas present to her Dad, LOL! It is nice to walk across the floor and have clean feet!
My gathering went well, my house is small for all the people, though! We had a new member, Angel, plus the men came and talked to Les and there were kids so there wre 17 plus Les, Jeff and I here! It didn't take me but a few minutes to clean back up and my house is spotless except for the bedrooms, LOL! Need to get Les to get rid of clothes there.
Well I am going to lay back down and try to nap, want to try to get there a few minutes early and I have to be at Gina's ASAP because she has a 1:30 appointment. Looking forward to the day!

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

That is such a cute photo!

Sorry I'm behind again... just life :-)