Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Prayer Request

Today I ask for your prayers. I have misplaced my Planner and it is driving me nuts! I keep birthdays of family and church family, all my To Dos and important notes and am lost without it!
I most likely took it out of my pocketbook when I was going to see Charli because she likes to see what I brought her and loves to take it out and play with it so I take it out first. I have looked in the van and my bags several times. Pray I will be guided to find it!
I was so exited yesterday to have a couple of 'conversations' with Charli! She is responding to my questions and is so funny! She really slept so I took her picture. I finally picked her up and held her since she slept so long. She cried after Les when he stopped by to see her before work. It made him sad yet he was happy she missed him... I know that feeling!
Cliff is doing well after his hip replacement Monday, will find out more tonight.

1 comment:

Kar said...

You have been a busy girl lately Tammy! I just don't know how you do it all! Did you find your planner yet? Crossing my fingers!

Hope you have a wonderful day dear! Take care!

xxxx