Friday, August 21, 2009


It was 29 years ago that my wonderful son Jeremy was born! I just want to say Happy Birthday, I love you and I miss you!!
He says on Face Book he will be coming home soon but I have no idea when. Julie said they can now put in a request to be closer to home. I wish they would. It would be nice to know my DGS!
Well I ended up buying a new planner yesterday, I keep every year so I can transfer birthdays at least. I have a terrible sense of time so I need a planner. If I don't write it in my planner I will probably not do it, LOL!
Work is better this week, one of my little girls cried most of the morning. She had a bad runny nose so I guess she didn't feel well. I hope her Mommy will take her to the Dr.




4 comments:

Debbie said...

I know how special this day is for you, and all the wonderful memories that fill your heart at such a time! In ten days, my first born will be 33 yrs old...gosh, I am getting so old, lol! Have a great weekend hon!

Angela Toucan said...

Congratulations. Hope you do see him very soon.

Angela

Kar said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! What wonderful pictures of him Tammy. So adorable! They grow so fast. I miss Brendon being a tiny little guy. He used to be such a cuddle bug. Crossing my fingers that Jeremy and his family are able to be closer to you soon. That would be wonderful!

Have a great day dear!

xxxx

Zaroga said...

Happy Birthday, Jeremy!

I hope her returns home safely soon.

Great pictures... with great memories.

Soon your old planner will show up... been there :-)