Sunday, August 30, 2009







The need for speed! Today I practiced my speed in photoing hummers. This is a real weakness for me! They didn't mind me outside either, I just had to watch as they whizzed past my head!
I am stuck on the bird at the top, at first glance I thought another finch was at my feeder then I saw the top tuft so thought it looked like a cardinal now I am not sure what kind he is, he had beautiful golden browns and red and that top 'hairdo' he stayed a long time watching the hummers fight and posing for me.
As soon as I came in the rain started. It has not slowed the hummers down either, I put out anther feeder but they are bumping into each other and having a good time!
We have a picnic and singing tonight at church at 6:00 so I will be leaving for that.

No comments: