Tuesday, September 1, 2009





I call this post Attack of the tomatoes!We got a few tomato plants and when Les ran out of space he put 3 or 4 beside the steps. They looked sickly and I think 1 or 2 of them died but this monster has spilled out and I told Les I feel like it is going to grab my legs each time I come in the house! The others beside the garage are not staked up and growing out and about, don't ask me why because I don't eat tomatoes and that's Les' thing and there are green tomatoes all over! The ones beside the fence are doing well, too. The grape tomatoes have been beautiful and he added them to the coleslaw he made the last 3 times and it adds a nice touch.
I told him this won't happen next year! We don't need this many tomatoes! I do plan on canning some and making some tomato sauce though.
It was after 9:30 when I got home from WOM last night. Had a blast! Ate shrimp that Chip put on the grill and decided a project for our local children's home.

No comments: