Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am starting my list of things to make for Christmas. I am going to do a craft show or two and then have to do many gifts. This is one of the ornaments I made last year. I know I want to make some note cards and bookmarks and I am going to take a jewelry class. This is something I will show my organization skills on, LOL, some things I will make and if I don't sell they will be gifts. I do enjoy making crafts!
Les is having trouble with double vision so he went by to see the nurse and his BP was up some, the Dr is going to keep an eye on it.

2 comments:

Kar said...

I hope Les is feeling better. Nothing worse than feeling under the weather and then when your eyes are "acting" up too.

Looks like you have been busy lately. Here too! Your tomato plants look like mine. Out of control! At least there are lots of tomatoes coming.

Hope you have a great weekend. How's Jeremy doing? Great I hope!

xxxx

Zaroga said...

That is a beautiful ornament.