Saturday, September 5, 2009

This is my 400th post! I have to say I am pretty proud of keeping a daily Blog even if I didn't have anything important going on! I had Charli for about an hour and a half and she worked on Tye's hair, played ball with my brother and checked out my new Butterfly Bushes. I got a white and purple to go with my yellow one and a Sedum, they are all going on the side with my bird feeding station.



I also got up early and got these as the morning sun was coming up. The best thing is I worked on Charli's stocking and am getting a lot done! It has been a very great relaxing day, I saw the Kids, my Mom, took pictures, cross stitched and got my Sunday School lesson ready, a Great day!

1 comment:

CathyK Designs said...

WOW, 400 posts - congratulations! Love those hummingbird photos!