Saturday, August 29, 2009




I found out today that a girl who belonged to me church a couple of years ago has died possibly of a stroke. This is Dana on the left beside Gina at VBS in 2007. She has 4 kids 2 teen boys and 2 small girls who are young. It is sad, the kids have been in foster care for a short time.

Now to the pleasant! I have been enjoying watching the hummers play and been taking a few pictures! I have my window up right now so they will get used to me taking their pictures, one likes watching me. Les is happy that the dominate one is using the feeder he made to guard the feeder, LOL.
Trey said he had to have 3 nurses hold Charli to get her shot yesterday. He took her by himself, she is in the 75% on height so she is taller than 75% of kids her age but in the 10% in weight so Gina needs to give her an extra Boost a day. The other morning she woke up while Trey was getting ready and Gina told him to give her a Boost instead on milk and she looked puzzled and took them "Want Milk!"
I wish she would eat more!

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

Wonderful hummer photos. I need to put a bit extra in our feeder. They drink it in no time at all. I think it is a family of four as usual. Our feeder is in the shade, so not great for pictures through the window.