Sunday, August 23, 2009



I love comparing pictures of Jeremy and Seth, I am glad Jeremy is coming home so I can get some good pictures! Our Preacher's wife said he reminded her of Gina but I said before Charli looks like her Uncle Jeremy but they all have a strong resemblance with the blue eyes, blonde hair and the face shape.

I am sitting watching the show I Survived as I type this, I love that program! I do have to turn around and read some so I get distracted, LOL!
Anyway I had a great day. Charli came home with me because she was so sleepy but when she got here she ate and played. Gina went out to eat with my baby sister and her family. She said it was nice to eat a meal without stress. Charli is a handful at a restaurant!
I had a wonderful time at church tonight, too, I learned something important.

Proverbs 14:30 A sound heart (spirit) is life to the body, But envy (stress, strife, unforgiveness) is rottenness to the bones (cancer)
He explained how we cause ourselves to be sick and it made so much sense I came home and shared with Les!

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

Yes, they do favor.

Yes, I agree with the scripture.

Have a good day!