Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Charli enjoying her and Mommy playing with the laptop. I told Trey he is probably going to complain to Gina what I taught Charli today, LOL! We watched Bob the Builder and I taught her the song and I say "Bob the Builder" and she says "can we fix it!" then she used this on him when he got home. She got a new Cookie Monster toy and a part snaps off and she brought it to us and told us "Cookie" and told me to Fix it, I told her to tell her Daddy and so he went in her room and had to Fix it. Here I am beaming at how smart she is! I can't carry on conversations with most of my kids at work, only one will answer questions and she is 26 months old.
Jeremy is home. I have been playing phone tag and missed him but he talked to his Dad a long time. He is taking classes on coping. I look forward to talking to him!

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

Charli is a smart one. Our daughter was like that. Charli is probably going to be very book-smart and like to write.