Friday, August 28, 2009



I am planning my garden for next year now. I want to get my beds laid out and planned. I have lots of Zinnia seeds and am going to do a FRIENDSHIP GARDEN so if you want swap seeds pleas let me know. Most of my lot is sunny.I have petunia seeds I got from work and a promise of Four o'clock seeds. The idea is not really mine but Debbie Phelps and I think it is awesome!
Jeremy and I finally talked last night. They did not save enough money to came home for a visit and for the next few months he has it real easy and is going to get some classes in. He wants to take up Photography. I am telling you he is so much like me that it is not funny. Dreams of having his own studio.
I won the Honorable Mention at My Life and Scraps so I can wear a badge at least, LOL!

2 comments:

Zaroga said...

Too bad Jeremy can't come for a visit right now. Hopefully, y'all will be able to get together soon.

I have only perennials and have almost killed them by not paying attention to watering them.

Debbie said...

Isn't it awful to be separated from our kids. Nicholas has been home for several months now but we still have not had a visit together since so many miles separate us.

Your flowers look lovely! I gathered a few morse four o'clock seeds this afternoon and as soon as they are dried, I think I have enough to send you some! They smell so lovely in the evenings as they open!