Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What a Monday I had! Work was good, only had 4 kids until 10:30 and then my biter came in just before lunch and nap so he was fine. Left work to go to Gina's because she wanted to go do Grandmama's hair but she wasn't home. OK, I start driving to my Grandmother's and my belt comes off and car runs hot. Call Gina, no answer. Les can come at his lunch time. Gina calls me, she was at doctor, she has a cyst on her ovary and she can come get me. Les fixes car to get me home. Mom takes me to church Women's meeting and Liegh Anne brings me home.
Not a bad day and really not irritated BUT a long day, was almost 9:30 before I got home! Grandmama was very happy to see Gina and Charl and to get her hair fixed. I will get pictures off my camera later but this picture is my violet one of my kids gave me for my Birthday in February, it is doing so good! I keep meaning to root some of the leaves.
We made some great plans and will have a work day at church next week.
THEN at about 11:00 we got the call that my FIL was in the hospital again, Les went for awhile and came home to get some sleep. The phone rang again at 2:30 and they were admitting him so in addition to fixing my car, he has to deal with that, today.
Well Les is going to take me to work so he can put my waterpump on, I hope Trey gets off at 5:00 today! Les's biopsies all came back good BTW.

1 comment:

Kar said...

WoW! What a day! Hope it goes better today. :) Good news for Les. I was crossing my fingers for him. Thanks for the email. You are too sweet!

Have a great day today!

xxxx