Monday, July 13, 2009





I have been blessed to be able to spend some time with a friend of mine lately. She helped me get ready for my first yard sale and I gave her a few things and enjoyed spending the time together. She made me this doll just for Charli, it is cute and is 'baby safe' with stitched eyes and is just the right size. I had Charli last night and we took her new baby to church, I think you can tell she liked it! THANK YOU, LYNN!
After church we went to Sonic and got some Tater Tots, I told her to smile for me and I got a cute shot of that pretty little face! She has a blast playing with other children, she especially loves older children like Tyler. She chasing him all over, he is 9. Well better get to work!

1 comment:

Kar said...

What a cutie pie! She's got the best smile.