Saturday, July 18, 2009



Connie Prince has a new kit coming out at Gotta Pixel and Elemental Scraps the first of the week for $2 and so I made these two pages. I was watching the VH1 100 greatest one hit wonders and the song inspired me to do the top page. The kit is called Life is a Picnic, very cute kit!
Les and I just got home, we went to the Faith Home and stopped by a yard sale where we got several flower pots for a quarter and fifty cents. I also got some glass pieces to make a project we plan on doing. I have really got him inspired to do some things together and he has a good start on the garage, he has started organizing his tools and found things he forgot he had, LOL!

We saw a great garden while we were out, they had a chair with a plant and used clay pots on the side with ivy growing over them. It was in the neighborhood my teen friend Pam lived in.

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

The pages look great!

I'm sorry I haven't been by. I have not felt the greatest the past few days.

I'll keep your f-i-l and family in my prayers.