Sunday, July 12, 2009



Well the Bar-B-que was gone so I got an Italian sauseage dog and Peach ice cream and sat down to listen to A.J. and Company That was a true Blast from the past to hear "Ain't no Sunshine" and "Sitting on the Dock of the Bay" because I had them on 8 Track! I think I had maybe 3, one with these songs a Neil Diamond and Barbara Striesand I think it was 1972.
How blessed we are to have a town that puts on these free concerts! I sat right in front and Les joined me when he got off. My favorite was listening to "On Broadway" The wonderful full beat and you could tell he had fun playing.
I am so looking forward toCharli going with me to listen. I hope she learns to enjoy live music and the atmosphere. I sure do!

2 comments:

Zaroga said...

What fun music! Food network... a channel Frank watches a lot.

Kar said...

What a treat! It sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. Too bad about the BBQ.

xxxx