Wednesday, July 15, 2009



Just scrapping some of the pictures of Charli I have taken recently. This is Connie Prince's new kit called Your Sweetness is my Weakness and is on sale for $1 at Gotta Pixel and Elemental Scraps.

Les went to the Doctor today because he got a spider bite Saturday and he has Blood Poisoning. George, my FIL is not doing well, he has some kind of infection and they are not sure how to get rid of it.
My knee is getting much better, thank goodness, just a little stiff.
Charli has learned to jump and does it a lot. She is early on this! I have had 2 year olds that cannot lift themselves to jump. She is especially enjoying Hop on Pop and jumping on Les, now HE started that so has himself to blame, LOL! I am glad she loves him so much! (BUT she still likes me better, ROFLMBO!)
My car is fixed and Les got several things done, including making a windchime.

No comments: