Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I took a picture of Charli's frogs to share with you. They are really cool, have a balanced environment so you only change water twice a year and they eat the tiniest amount of food. They are supposed to live a couple of years.
This is Charli's sleepy look, I know as soon as she does this she will go right to sleep, Her other Mema can get her to eat but she only takes quick naps. I can barely get her to eat but she lays on me and sleeps well. Yesterday she slept 2 hours, I sometimes wake her so we have time to play!
Looking out my window I have just seen 3 young Titmice! I usually have a pile of young finches, I got another tube feeder and had to buy another Hummer feeder because my squirrel friend broke my other one by making it fall, the hummingbird is there right now.
Well must get ready for work, I usually do not dread going to work but this new class are too aggressive and a bunch of bullies! Two of the girls constantly fight! I have a biter, too, My director said at the end of August they will probably all go up, I hope I can stay sane until then... glad this is a short week!

No comments: