Monday, June 29, 2009







Last night was family night at VBS and here are the crafts we did. I tried to teach them some art techniques like the wax resist and 'doodle art', We also made a bible treasure box and witness bracelets.
Here is Charli helping water my flowers before I went to pick up my pictures from the Festival Photography contest. I had a hard time finding them because they were all at the bottom, this was the third time I entered but I told Les I would not bother anymore. It costs about $40 to develop, mount and enter them and I don't see how the could be fairly judged or even seen near the floor. I told Les I would just be a sore loser and give up, LOL!
Oh. please pray for our friend, Tim, he woke up yesterday with his face swollen from a sore on his nose and they think it may be mercer.

2 comments:

Zaroga said...

Charli is really growing fast!

Kar said...

Charli is so cute. Isn't it fun to have little helpers with the yard? Hope you had a great weekend!

xxxx