Thursday, July 2, 2009



I think I want to add some ornamental peppers to my garden next year, I really thought they looked nice, I would love to do large containers and mix my herbs.
If you know what this plant is please let me know, it was cool, looked like faces to Les and I.I am so looking forward to the week end! I have tomorrow off and I plan to enjoy myself! I plan on catching up on scrapping, June was pitiful, I made around 25 pages, that is very low for me!

**************

I was thinking yesterday, the year is now half over and I have posted everyday, sometimes twice a day, I am enjoying Blogging! The main thing is keeping up with what happens, just like Charli's new skill is climbing up and getting down off the sofa by herself and I have not had a 'real' Pepsi since June 8, the Doctor said to give up caffeine and all I have now is a cup of coffee to help settle my cough in the morning, and it is light and sweet, just like I drank when I was a kid, LOL!

Well I pray my class will be good today, they were not too bad yesterday, B came in pushing and had a little Swiping toys, I sure plan on their social skills improving! At 22- 27 months they should be playing better together!

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

I'm behind in reading blogs again :-)

A pet frog... how cute.

I hope all is well with Les.

Mercer... that is not pleasant!

Charli is just growing so fast. She is cute as ever.

Nice looking plants, but I don't know any of them :-)

I'll pray for you and your class. When are you taking a vacation!