Saturday, July 4, 2009

"96" Festival









Here are some of the pictures I took in "96". I was so glad we got to see the bikes come into town for the show! I wish we got there for the parade but there were a few of the people from the parade milling about. I was really impressed and can't wait to see the fireworks tonight! The weather was nice, too. Les and I sat on a bench under the tree and enjoyed watching every thing and feeling the breeze.
I am so glad we went, next year I hope I can enter their photo contest, not many pictures in it yet, this was the first year for this Festival. I like the way they broke in down to categories, too.

****************************

Oh, the smell of Barbecue in the air, flags flying proudly and a nice small town atmosphere, what could be better than this?
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

Looks like a great celebration, Tammy. I hope you had a great holiday!