Monday, June 8, 2009

My friend Debbie gave me this wonderful award today. I do not keep up with a lot of Blogs to pass on this to and really mean it so here are the few I do enjoy because they keep up with the writing and make the Blog fun to read...

Zaroga who I so enjoy and feel as if I know! I hope you have a relaxing fishing trip!
Linda who shares her wonderful Word Art with us and is a great person!
Tammy who is one of my first and best digi friends and has two great boys to scrap!

Well those are my favorite I hope you enjoy them, too!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you so much Tammy. Means alot really! I will be back with more thoughts soon. I am spending some time with an on-line friend and her hubby, Had never met them and they came all the way from Ohio to surprise me on my birthday and spend a few days here. So have been busy making memories Take care and Thank you again.

Marie said...

Hey Tammy! Thanks so much for leaving some love on my blog! Your granddaughter is adorable and you've got some fabulous pictures!

Debbie said...

Great choices to pass the award on to!!! I love to come look at your wonderful pictures!

Zaroga said...

Thank you for thinking of me for the award Tammy.

I enjoy your blog very much! We had a good time and got a good tired.